Riverbend Registry in SW Edmonton
Riverbend Registry Services is your one-stop destination for all your Alberta Registry Office Needs!
Serving Edmonton’s Southwest neighbourhoods since 1993, we offer friendly, convenient and professional registry office services. In addition to motor vehicle and driver licensing registrations, we can also assist with all corporate registry, land titles, vital statistics, and personal property needs. We even have Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public personnel on staff (for more information click HERE). Visit us for fast and confidential registry services.
If your surname name begins with M or Q, then your registration expires at the end of February. Please renew your vehicle registration before the end of February.
We have a variety of additional registry office services, including the following:
- Driver Abstracts (Click here for more information)
- Fine Payments (Click here for more information)
- Ignition Interlock Application
- Alberta Identification Cards (Click here for more information)
- Raffle Licenses (Click here for more information)
- Boat Operator Licensing
- Notary Public (By Appointment)
- Commissioner for Oaths (By Appointment)